Cyber & Others
Cyber Privacy Liability Insurance
Cyber Privacy Liability insurance covers First Party and Third Party against the following;
- Third Party Security and Privacy Liability
- Cover liability and expenses from security or privacy breach by company, outsources or independent contractors
- First Party Regulatory Defence Cost
- Cover defence and penalty costs, caused by privacy breach.
- First Party Crisis Management Costs
- Legal costs to comply with privacy regulations, credit monitoring, public relation and other legal requirement resulting from data, privacy or security breach.
- First Party Cyber Extortion
- Extortion expenses and monies required to release company’s digital assets which are seized by unauthorized assets.
- First Party Loss of Digital Assets
- Expenses and costs incurred from damage, alteration, theft, destruction of company’s digital assets caused by DOS, Malicious Code or unauthorized access to computer system.
- First Party Business Interruption Expenses
- Cover Income Loss and extra expense resulting from total or partial failure of computer system caused by DOS, Malicious Code and unauthorized access to computer system.
© Copyright 2020